Monday, June 9, 2008

A new addition to the family

I've been neglecting to talk about our new addition to the Clyde family. My brother married a lovely woman--we just finished up the wedding festivities this weekend.

I love Jessica and her family. (The Clydes' have totally been scoring big time with the in-laws and their families.) Jessica is a smart (Math Major--need I say more?), cool and collected BYU senior. I'm impressed that she remained so calm even as a bride.

She's lovely to the nephews. When we were up at BYU in their Student Union (I know, it's called something else, but I can't remember what), I asked my siblings to watch my kids while I ran through the bookstore. I came out to find Jessica chasing Asher and Luke while my siblings all chatted it up at a table, far away from the kids.

She's always easy going and patient with our crazy family.

Dave is lucky to have her; we're lucky to have her.

Ok, I'll really try to stop with the bragging posts about my family now.

1 comment:

Jessica Steed said...

Em,
She sounds great! I can't wait until my brother gets married (ok, he's 14, so it will be a while).
Congrats on a great sister-in-law.
I really like her name :)