Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Better Late than Never

I figured Valentine's Day was my last day to reasonably expect to be part of the "holiday season" group. Yet, I had such high hopes for getting these out by Christmas with a note about how this season we are celebrating the birth of two lambs and include the poem by William Blake.


Wouldn't I have looked smart and on top of it?


But, really, I'm just lazy, so I combined Emma's birth announcements as a holiday card and with thank you notes written on the back and stayed up until midnight the past 2 nights to get them done.

3 comments:

sylvia/ticklethepear said...

Beautiful!

Kate said...

There's nothing lazy about it. I think it's very efficient. :) And the card is perfect. What a beautiful little girl!

Adrianne said...

darling! So glad you got a girl! And seriously not late nor lazy- very efficient multi- tasking!