Friday, June 26, 2009

Happy Father's Day

Ok, I'm late on posting about Father's Day, and I didn't quite make my gift to Nate happen--not getting mad all day (yikes, doesn't that make me look like a pleasant person!) (Still, in my defense, I just slipped up in those 15 minutes before church starts.) (I mean aren't those 15 minutes before church the toughest time all week!) (Clearly, I should have picked a different day not to get mad.) (And, stop using parentheses so much.)

So, I have some wonderful men in my life. And, here's the lovely mraynes' post on fathers, which is far more eloquent than anything I could write, but expresses my feelings exactly.






1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a great idea. I agree that Sundays before church should not count. Little J once woke up, asked me what day it was and when I said it was Sunday he said, "Ok, but mama, don't be mad today."