Tuesday, April 14, 2009

6 Tag

My friend, Bianca, tagged me (if you tag me in Facebook, I'll never respond--sorry, I've tried, and I can't figure it out).

Here are the directions:

1. Go to your documents/pictures
2. Go to your 6th file
3. Go to your 6th picture
4. Post it, and blog about it
5. Tag 6 people to do the same
6. Name your picture

So, my picture is of my maternal great-great-great grandmother, Alice. She converted to the LDS Church in England and settled in Eastern Arizona. She was the third wife of a Mormon polygamist. She never learned how to read, and her husband wasn't around much (from his letters, it's clear she wasn't a favorite wife). But, she had four boys that loved her and grew up to be spiritual and successful men.

I tag G, Heather, Jana, and Jessica because they all take excellent photos (and they're my blogging buddies, so they can't get too upset, right?), and Rachel (even though she's no fun and has a private blog :) ) and Dave/Jessica.

No comments: