Thursday, October 16, 2008

Dr. Ray, Our New Family Dentist

How lucky am I to have a cousin who's a dentist?

I've never been a fan of going to the dentist. I only go when something is wrong, which happened a couple months ago. So, I went to a good dentist up the street. Nice guy, good work, but I thought I really should take my dental needs to my cousin, Peter (and not just because I have this running theme on my blog about chatting about my extended family). So, this week, after a month of a really bad tooth, I reached the tipping point and called Peter's office.

My sister, Rachel, graciously watched the boys, and I got to visit with my cousin AND get my tooth fixed. Frankly, it was the most fun I've had at the dentist's...

And, Pete is REALLY good (it helps that he's seen me cry about less than a cavity; actually, he's seen me cry about a lot more than a cavity, too.). I didn't even feel the novicane shot, got that filling done, and it hasn't given me a problem since.

So, you Gilbert-area people should totally go seen Peter, er...Dr. Ray. Gosh, even those of you who don't live in Gilbert should go see him because really, when was the last time you didn't feel the pinch of the novicane shot?

Now, if I could just relearn to chew on the left side, I'd be all set.

2 comments:

Nuestra Familia said...

Hey Em, you are such a nice cousin. I'm totally telling Pete to check out your blog, you are just the sweetest to write about him.
I better go to bed now...and lets plan a zoo party, I just renew our membership. Love ya, Ale

DRMuradThakur said...

Thanks EmilyCC for sharing.You are so lucky and proud to have a dentist cousin.