Saturday, January 29, 2011

Lukeisms

This picture shows Luke, wearing his dad's glasses and with his face painted in White-Out (he and his cousin, Cora, did that). Know that White-Out does NOT wash off, and despite daily scrubbing, he remained painted for 5 days.


Anyway, I keep putting off a post about Luke because he keeps saying so many funny things. Here are a few:

When someone asks Luke's name, he says, "My name is Lukey-boy."

The other day, he pooped his pants (again), and I told him that it smelled bad and he needed to go in the potty. His response: "My poop smells like strawberries."

Sometimes, Luke will spontaneously say in his most grown-up voice, "Give me my hug!" and proceed to strangle you with a giant hug around the neck.

"Baby Emma is my best friend." Luke and Emma are now best friends. They will look at each other and smile, and then, Luke will sing his very special lullaby for her. You know, that famous lullaby, "I've Been Working on the Railroad."

Also, should you come to our house and be worried about not knowing anyone, never fear, Luke has taken it upon himself to introduce people when the come over, including Nate when he comes home from work. Luke makes sure he has both of our attention and then, says, "Mommy, this is Daddy. Daddy, this is Mommy."

1 comment:

Rachel said...

I'm SOOOO happy to see Emma wearing that dress! It was my favorite and Cora only wore it ONCE! I also LOVE Lukey he's his own man.
PS I think you might be putting off working on your paper:)