Friday, November 2, 2007

Happy Halloween (or the night our camera gave up the ghost)

This is the only picture we have of Luke and Asher in costume together (and this is the only picture we have of Luke as a hot dog). After this picture, our camera died.

Fortunately, my sister, Rachel, sent us a picture of Asher (aka Woody) and Evan (aka Buzz), so you can the theme we had going. Unfortunately, we couldn't find a costume for Luke that worked. Nate suggested Luke go as Jessie (the cowgirl from Toy Story 2), but Disney doesn't make a costume that little and well, Luke is a boy.


Yesterday, I thought, "Oh, he could have gone as the silly dinosaur." 1 day too late. Sigh...

Still, I think Luke makes a cute, if slightly traumatized, hot dog.

4 comments:

Nuestra Familia said...

Hi Emily, I saw the picture of Asher and Evan on Rachel blog and when i was writting a coment I was thinking I wonder what Luke was? now I know, I love it!! I'm glad you got at least one picture of the boys.

jaredandmatisse said...

Jared is very jealous of Luke's costume. I think he looks so darling, as does Asher. Great job Em.

Hillery said...

So cute! I normally don't like hot dogs, but I'll have to make an exception...

jaredandmatisse said...

More, more, more! I need more Asher and Luke photos. -Tisse