Sunday, May 27, 2007

The Joys of YouTube

Uncle Tom has gotten Asher and I addicted to YouTube. Where else can I find Muppet and Sesame Street classics?

Here are some of Asher's favorites:
Mahnahmuhnah-I guess newborns really do absorb some of the world around them. I used to sing this to Asher all the time when he was in the NICU. I tried to sing something more touching or spiritual like hymns or lullabies, but I would start to cry. I didn't need to know the words to this song, and it made me feel better. And, now, Asher will walk around the house wanting to do a duet with me for this song. (Nate prefers this version.)

Swedish Chef making cake
Ernie catching fish

Not really classics but Asher loves them:

Elmo and the Goo Goo Dolls
Elmo and Andrea Bocelli
Do De Rubber Duck

This is one of my favorites.

Enjoy! (I'm sure we'll be finding more to post soon...)

3 comments:

Kate said...

My kids are now addicted to old muppets clips on YouTube. It is so much fun!! Thanks for the fun links.

Maren said...

When I lived in Germany, some dj had remixed mahnahmahnah. It was really popular in the clubs. Great song.

I have to say though, Andrea Bocelli looks like he's about to hit on Elmo in a big way. Yikes!

EffectABC said...

This post has been somewhat of a revelation to me.I like Youtube too